Treatment at work

Do any mummies feel the difference ( in a bad way )in which your superiors treats you when you’re pregnant and after you came back from maternity leave ? When I was preg I have took quite a lot times of mc due to discomfort as well as bcos my work requires me to stand for a Long time , eps in my last trimester , and she have been constantly using it against me... any other mummies felt this , it’s just rly like I’m loss of words

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I resigned my job and forgo my maternity leave because my lady boss firstly, is partly responsible for my colleague's miscarriage (just 1 month before I found out I was pregnant) and secondly, asking me to serve customers & pack goods + carry heavy loads like 15kg weight when that's not my jobscope the moment she found out I was pregnant. (I manage marketing and online E-commerce) My husband told then told me, there's plenty of jobs elsewhere but baby there's only 1. And want me to choose wisely. And I did. Never regret it and now I'm in my 3rd trimester, 6 more weeks to see my baby! :D

Read more