Adoption

Hi, sino po kaya maka pagbigay ng information sa akin kung ano po ang gagawin at mga kailangan iprocess para po sa adoption ng husband ko s anak ko. Since di po nag bibigay ng financial support ang ama ng anak ko (he is a foreigner: he got my son's surname) gusto po sana ng hubby ko na ipa legal adoption ang anak ko para maging legal son niya po ang anak ko. Kaso aside sa irresponsible ang ama ng anak ko di po xa nag re-reply ng mga messages ko about sa "legal adoption". Now my husband is also a foreigner from Canada and he wants to process my papers for my citizenship in there place. When I asked the agency about my situation with my son they asked me to ask his biological father to process his citizenship so that I can able to bring my son to Canada with me after the process, but the thing was, his biological father disregard my favor. So now I wanna make a decision to change or to make my husband as a legal father of my son. Can anyone help me and give me a little infos since I am still gathering infos about this whole process and how much would possibly it cost? Thank u.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

I suggest go to the proper authorities for your questions po para mabigyan din kayo ng tamang advice and options kung anong mas okay na gawin. Pwede po kayong lumapit sa DSWD and sa PAO jan sa inyo.

4y ago

thank you but for now it's hard to go and take my son with me. my husband been asking me about the price for the whole process and I can't give him the right figure thats why I came up here hoping to gather little infos. thank u