byenan

Sino po dito may byenan na kapag nagkakasakit anak ko kulang nalang isumpa ka ng byenan mo ichichizmis ka pa na pabaya kang ina kaya nagkakasakit anak mo! Naiintindihan ko naman po sya concern sya sa apo nya pero wag naman po sana kahit may ibang tao ipapahiya ka sabihin lang na ikaw may kasalanan bakit nagkakasakit anak mo.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi sis, being sick is part of living. At some point, our child will get sick no matter how much care we give. It is inevitable. Don't mind your mother-in-law. Whenever my mother-in-law gives unsolicited advice that pushes my button really hard, i tell myself a joke... She thinks she is so good at motherhood, i am living with her son as her product and he is way far from being perfect. Hahaha. Kidding aside, i think they care to the point they want to raise our child as their own... Sometimes it feels like they are competing with us... I think they should relax and give us a chance since they had their own turn. Kaya relax sis... Live also a little far from them para you can breathe. Hope this helps.

Magbasa pa