home school

sino po dito ang home school amg anak? pano ung process..any idea kung pano po ang home schooling?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hello, I am teacher and handling the homeschool department of our institute. To answer your question, homeschooling is bringing the class at home and the parent/tutor, let's call them facilitators, will be the teacher. The facilitator will guide the student through the course/curriculum. The facilitator will also grade the student. Then when the parents decide to intergrate them to campus based school, they take DepEd exams like the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) or the Accreditation and Equivalency (A&E) Exam under the Alternative Learning System. My school is offering senior high; grade 11 and 12 homeschool, so I am familiar with the processes.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

May mga schools po na nag o offer ng distance learning or home school program where in hindi po required ang anak nyo na pumasok sa school everyday. Meron po na ang sistema ay online na lang ipapadala ang modules and even their exams, meron din naman na exam ay sa school ginagawa. Just make sure lang momsh na registered sila sa DepEd to offer those programs 😉

Magbasa pa

Hi! I’m not sure if you can call it homeschooling but I hired a teacher who comes to my house 3x a week to teach my toddler for an hour. She gives me her lesson plan each week so I can track my toddler’s development.

4y ago

For me, that is homeschooling already. Do you have a partner school with your child?

Ask sa school na gusto mo ipasok if they offer home schooling