Since school already started here in Manila, it's been a struggle commuting. Im considering getting a school service so as to lessen my child's exposure to pollutants as well. Any recommendations or tips to consider in getting the best school service?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

If you know a trusted tricycle driver and your kid's school is just near your home, then why not hire him? I remember when I was a kid, I used to ride a school service tricycle since my school was only a few blocks away from our home. The driver was a known and trusted family friend of ours, so my dad thought he can be my school service until I graduated elementary. This has been his simple way in helping the driver, too, since my dad knew that the extra income can go a long way for their family.

Magbasa pa

Hi, Janine! :) There's usually a supported school bus/service in most schools. Those are usually trust worthy since the schools approve of them and they've been tried and tested by other students. There's also the option of talking to the parents of your child's classmates. I'm sure that there are willing parents out there who would be happy to carpool your kid :) The important thing is to do careful research on any kind of school service your kid will ride for their safety. :)

Magbasa pa