Anyone here enrolled their kids in public school? I am still undecided to whether enroll my daughter (turning grade 1) in public or private school. My husband said it's too expensive if we send our daughter to a private school. He said he's just being practical.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Tough Question, depends on a public school. Since normally public school qualities nowadays are uhmmm no comment. But some public sciences schools would do. I believed sciences schools are well funded by the government. Maybe you might want to consider it after the election? hehe. Although there are private schools that offer affordable rates with good quality education. :) Try to do oculars in school for both public & private. Don't forget to bring the husband :)

Magbasa pa
8y ago

I believe the ability of a child to learn is thru themselves and not really from the school itself. It should parent working hand in hand together with school to help nourish the child's learning. :)

Have you considered home schooling for grade school? And then try to get your kid into Philippine Science High School later on?