Light Spotting Prior To Sex In Third Trimester

Sikit malu, tapi anyone had a little spotting before or after sex in the third trimester? I'm at Week 30 and found some pink spotting (very light) when going to the ladies. Is it normal and healthy to continue with an active sex life if found spotting like that? 2 more days before the next checkup, just wondering if anyone else had the same. 1st pregnancy for me

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

So I went to the doctors and what I have is Placenta Previa, it's rare but it happens. It's when my placenta is low lying and practically blocking the exit of where the baby is supposed to come out of. Doctor says there is a blood vessel ruptured and that caused the spotting and light bleeding for me and have ordered me to bed rest for 1 week. Today is Day 1 of bed rest and there is no bleeding! I think taking rest and walking less helps with this condition. If my placenta doesn't move upwards in the next week there's a high chance I would need csection. Anyway, this update is for anyone who could have the same symptoms. Hope it helps! :)

Baca lagi

better to inform on your next checkup but usually its nothing to be worried about unless the spotting can fill a whole pad or its fresh blood.