Scared Of C-Section / CS?

Sharing my experience. I'm one of those mommies to be na ayaw ma-cs. I've been doing things para 'daw' maging normal ang delivery ko. And since my sister and mother gave birth to normal del, I really believed and hoped I will be also. Mabilis lng din sila manganak. My due date was supposed to be Sept. 24, 2019 but my water broke Sept. 16 5pm. So we rushed to the hospital (CHMC) diretso sa labor room as per my OB's advise around 6pm. That time wala akong contractions, cute lang daw sabi nila, and I was just 1cm dilated. By 10pm they decided to induce me and that gave me painful contractions hoping that cervix will be dilated fully. Unfortunately, it didn't. After 7hrs around 12mn, my OB explained my situation. It remained 1cm, at hindi daw kakasya si baby, delikado n rin na matagal na walang water, may possibility na infect si baby sa loob. So we need to have emergency C-Section. My OB called my husband, explained everything. We had time to pray and decide. Entrusted everything sa Lord, kasama n rin sympre yung gastos. We believe everything happens for a reason. And it all went well. Baby has no complications, I recovered fast. And now, enjoying my new journey as a forever mom to my baby Joth Emmanuel. God bless to all strong women! PS. I had a great husband and to all my support group.

Scared Of C-Section / CS?
308 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Ako din mamsh... takot ako macs kasi sa gastos at magpagaling...kailangan ko kasi magwork sana ASAP pero nacs padin ako pero ok lang naman yun hindi naman un mahalaga, ang importante andito na si baby at napakahealthy😍 #145kBaby