Scared Of C-Section / CS?

Sharing my experience. I'm one of those mommies to be na ayaw ma-cs. I've been doing things para 'daw' maging normal ang delivery ko. And since my sister and mother gave birth to normal del, I really believed and hoped I will be also. Mabilis lng din sila manganak. My due date was supposed to be Sept. 24, 2019 but my water broke Sept. 16 5pm. So we rushed to the hospital (CHMC) diretso sa labor room as per my OB's advise around 6pm. That time wala akong contractions, cute lang daw sabi nila, and I was just 1cm dilated. By 10pm they decided to induce me and that gave me painful contractions hoping that cervix will be dilated fully. Unfortunately, it didn't. After 7hrs around 12mn, my OB explained my situation. It remained 1cm, at hindi daw kakasya si baby, delikado n rin na matagal na walang water, may possibility na infect si baby sa loob. So we need to have emergency C-Section. My OB called my husband, explained everything. We had time to pray and decide. Entrusted everything sa Lord, kasama n rin sympre yung gastos. We believe everything happens for a reason. And it all went well. Baby has no complications, I recovered fast. And now, enjoying my new journey as a forever mom to my baby Joth Emmanuel. God bless to all strong women! PS. I had a great husband and to all my support group.

Scared Of C-Section / CS?
308 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Congrats. We have same experience, putok na yun panubigan ko still 2cm pa lng kaya kelangan talaga iCS.

VIP Member

Will undergo cs tomorrow. Thank you mamsh nakaka ease ng kaba. Hehe btw napaka pogi ng baby mo. ❤

5y ago

You'll be fine momshie! Believe in your body, and always pray! You can do it! Joshua 1:9?

Cute ng baby mo momshie, ako emergency cs na din nauubusan na daw kasi ng tubig si baby kaya ayun.

Congrats po ako din cs wala din po akong naramdamang labor at nag water break nadin po ako non

Congrats momshie ..same here cs sa first baby namen...sana itong kasunod normal delivery na...

TapFluencer

Hi sis who's your ob and how was chmc? I'm about to give birthbthere too. Thank you and congrats.

5y ago

70+ sis. Less na yung pagibig

Ang pogi ni Bb? Anyway..Congrats mamsh? Godbless to the both of you and your family.

VIP Member

Cutie!!!! ? Same situation here sissy! ? Then after 8 years scheduled CS si 2nd child ko.

5y ago

Hi momshie, how was your experience sa 2nd child? Very futuristic lng coz we plan to have 1 pa after 5yrs,God willing. ☺️

Same experience but worth it when you see your baby safe and sound ?

Congrats mommy masakit po Ba ma cs natatakot kasi aq I'm 33 weeks and my baby still breech

5y ago

Thank-you mommy lumakas loob ko dahil sa advice mo