HEEELPPPPP ~

Hi, it seems that my feets are getting more sore even after labour. Is this normal? It's affecting my walking too btw... 😰

HEEELPPPPP ~
16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My feet was swollen too after delivery but only the left side was worse. Couldn’t even fit my shoes. Swelling eventually subsided after my confinement. Continue massaging and drink plenty of water. Elevate your feet when sitting or lying down too.

I had it before...no problems...put ur legs up, drink water..don't hanging ur legs down..use ur socks compression socks..I bought from pharmacy..and I tried to walk.. bit hard that time..but I kept trying till its back normally

I heard that the longer you waited in labour the more swollen you will be. my legs swelled very big for #1 and only went back to normal after 9 days. it helps alot to prop up your legs on pillows when sleeping

Looks like you’re having post-partum edema. It’s normal, mine lasted for 2 weeks after delivery. You can wear compression socks at home, drink more water and elevate your feet when sleeping.

It's normal, elevate ur feet when lying down, drink warm water, wear compression socks or socks, it will go after u pee my one last time like that, and rest welk

i had the same problem too - it got more swollen compared to during pregnancy. took me 3 weeks to get back to normal. drink lots of water! it helps alot!

Water retention - drink lots of fluids & elevate your feet (stack pillows on your feet to sleep). It really helps.

Hi yes it’s normal!! Two-three weeks and will be okay, just continue your postnatal massages 😊

Hi Mummy tryin putting yr leg in warm water putting baking soda in it for half an hour..

VIP Member

It will be back to normal sooner than you know 😅