2 Replies

Because like mine, my periods are irregular but sometimes it's regular. For my current situation, the prediction was 15 weeks and I laughed and said I doubt it because I knew. It happened a lot of the time for me. 5 weeks see nothing , 6weeks ± 4days 💓 heartbeat. using ustrogestan since I have 2 miscarriages (heartbeat stop) and this 2 I didn't use or I stop half way of ustrogestan , 1 natural birth. I can't afford to lose this one. 🥺 They're all precious to me.

I think you should seek GYN advice and follow through. And asked your GYN if you have any doubt. Please don't make yourself over worried. Take care 😘

Hello! Usually your period cycle how long? I’m currently 7+2 weeks although based on my LMP I should be almost 8 weeks. But that’s normal cos my period cycle is around 33 days average. But usually by week 9 should see heartbeat, although some gynae might wait till 10 weeks before asking y’all to make a decision. I manage to detect heartbeat at 6+1. What did ur gynae say? Can consider seeking second option if u like.

Count your average period cycle for the last 3 months only. If the past 1 year ur period only came once, abit hard for to count urself. So better let gynae handle & advice.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles