Worried Mom

Second time mom here, 1year PP. Had my only menses on 23rd Feb and test positive on 1st April. Went for my first scan on 19th Apr and all we could see was yolk sac. Based on my LMP I should be 8+ weeks however we could not see the fetus yet… am quite worried now any advice?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Because like mine, my periods are irregular but sometimes it's regular. For my current situation, the prediction was 15 weeks and I laughed and said I doubt it because I knew. It happened a lot of the time for me. 5 weeks see nothing , 6weeks ± 4days 💓 heartbeat. using ustrogestan since I have 2 miscarriages (heartbeat stop) and this 2 I didn't use or I stop half way of ustrogestan , 1 natural birth. I can't afford to lose this one. 🥺 They're all precious to me.

Read more
1mo ago

I think you should seek GYN advice and follow through. And asked your GYN if you have any doubt. Please don't make yourself over worried. Take care 😘

Hello! Usually your period cycle how long? I’m currently 7+2 weeks although based on my LMP I should be almost 8 weeks. But that’s normal cos my period cycle is around 33 days average. But usually by week 9 should see heartbeat, although some gynae might wait till 10 weeks before asking y’all to make a decision. I manage to detect heartbeat at 6+1. What did ur gynae say? Can consider seeking second option if u like.

Read more
1mo ago

Count your average period cycle for the last 3 months only. If the past 1 year ur period only came once, abit hard for to count urself. So better let gynae handle & advice.