Our relationships are getting worse once baby is born. There are lots of arguments on how to take care child and living issues such as housework and finance. I found that our thinking is not aligned. Some more mil is staying with us. Everytimes I blames on him. Mil will help him to solve it. In the end I will be speechless. I married to him but not married to his family. I have a thought to get divorce with him several times. But looking at my baby, I can't be so selfish. I'm coming from broken family I don't wish my baby same as me. I have talked to him few times but he feel I always mumbling. I cant bear it. What should I do?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i think you should speak to your hubby directly instead of blaming him. as individuals, we don't always have similar views, especially when it comes to parenting. if you can, sit down with him and plan about things. share responsibilities based on what is comfortable for both of you. similarly, plan the finances with him as well. at the end of the day, try and make time for him so that you both feel connected to each other and want to make it work.

Read more