Any mums here regret having kids?

Regret for having kids?

42 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I personally think that there is no right time to have kids. Either you start young with lower financial freedom, or later with career returning issues after 35. Do note that every child is innocent and it's going to take 20 years before independence and retirement from childcare. Do preservere and create happy thoughts for yourself, if not get some advice from helplines or the internet. I would encourage eating DHA pills and bananas, they are excellent mood boosters

Read more

The first few months I have to admit I had the same thoughts. Baby was a preemie, needed lots of appointments, I was mostly alone with him during the day time, he can't latch and maybe partly I had the post natal blues too. But once he was able to interact with us all those feelings went away. Of course I do miss those carefree times I had to myself but you'll learn to love motherhood. It doesn't come naturally to everyone 🥰 Hang in there!

Read more

My baby was an accident and I regret it before he was born. After seeing him smiling, growing and mastering different skills, I don’t regret anymore. Only regret not having him even earlier. It’s ok if by any chance you feel regret already, maybe just hormones, maybe just some temporary difficulties. Talk to someone, family, friends or even psychiatrist. Don’t blame yourself.

Read more
TapFluencer

Kids are heaven’s blessings. It might not seem like so specially when kids behave like little monsters or going way back to the newborn phase when you feel like pulling your hair out from stress of caring for a newborn. All this will pass and overall, you will never regret having kids.

Never the type to like kids but it totally changed when i had my own. I relate better to other parents and empathise with children whenever i see them. My kid is a blessing and no regrets even if so much has changed.

VIP Member

I don’t regret it but I do miss the days where I didn’t have additional responsibilities. That said I would not change a thing. My daughter brings me the most joy in the world :)

VIP Member

No. Babies are an important part of every mother's life. I don't think any mother would regret having kids. Usually every women plans and makes herself ready before having the kid.

I do. I don't not love my kids now, but if I could turn back time, I would choose not to have kids at all.

Super Mum

Nope, its wonderful watching them grow. But I got to say we do miss the freedom before having kids..

Not at all. I’m not really fond of kids at first but it changes after u have them