My armpit got a pimple and swollen and a bit pain when rise my hand or touch it

No redness just swollen and my pregnancy only week 7 and 4 days, my first baby and haven’t start produce any milk yet but these days my breast also swollen and a bit hard sometimes is normal sometimes is hard #pleasehelp need surgery or any mummy hv faced this before

My armpit got a pimple and swollen and a bit pain when rise my hand or touch it
6 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

This is normal. Our pregnancy hormones are increasing which can cause tenderness in breasts and sometimes swollen armpit. The swollen will go away within a week (thats for me lah). If its really painful or growing in size, better to consult the doctor. As for the breast tenderness, its also normal coz its preparing to grow to produce milk ☺️

Baca lagi
2y ago

Okay Becos my armpits got a pimple size and swollen and a bit pain another armpit also got but no pain just worries about it because a bit pain press a bit on armpit is pain . Breast is swollen but is normal so no so much worries just armpit

I had this too during my pregnancy. Went to a check up and doc said its just an excessive breast tissue. Common during pregnancy, it will be gone after giving birth. But you can try to check with ur doc

my armpit got rashes especially on d right.. no swollen.. i need to change d deodorant n no deodorant during weekends.. im using amway deodorant, much relief than nivea..

2y ago

I also using the deodorant anyway is really good but then I also stop using it almost a year but still got pimple but no pain however now I pregnant and now is starting bigger and pain

Hi suggest you see OBGYN for peace of mind and confirmation. It happened to me too and but mine was ingrown hair so the shape a bit diff than urs

normal

apa niiii

2y ago

Ketiak 😅