maternal milk

any recommendations of maternal milk? trying it out for my 2nd pregnancy.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I've tried many samples and ended up not buying at all, because there were too many samples!! Amongst all I've tried, I like promama the best. I've done a compilation of the brands that you can request for free maternal milk.if you'd like, you can visit and read my blogpost https://herwealthjournal.com/free-samples-of-diaper-milk-powder-and-skincare-for-mom-and-baby-in-singapore/

Read more
VIP Member

I had dumex for my first baby (all samples, didn’t purchase any). For my second, I am having Friso (tried the sample and it was good so bought 1 tin). I don’t drink it every day but maybe twice a week or so?

VIP Member

Ask for samples n see which 1 u prefer... Taste buds can change drastically during pregnancy so while some milk is ok, some milk is revolting to me.

You can request for samples first to see which one you like. I prefer Frisomum to Enfamama. It dissolves and tastes better.

similac strawberry yoghurt is not bad, can request for free samples.. enfamama chocolate is good too

Dumex tasted best for me so far, Frisomum is not that delicious and enfamama has a metal taste ..

I drank Anmum Materna milk choc flavour but do avoid if you have gestational diabetes.

To me Enfamama chocolate and Frisomum tastes the best 👍 you should try it