Cheap maternity insurance

Can recommend which Agent is cheapest? And how much u paid monthly? Also able to pay via CPF? Due to budget constraints i have to go for the most basic one only

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don’t think a maternity insurance is really required if you are looking to cover pregnancy complication. I had pre eclampsia & GD and I can’t claim anything from the insurance . Reason: pre eclampsia bp did not reach 160, and my GD disappear after delivery. My baby is born healthy although premature & less than 2kg. However, my hosp bill & delivery fees are covered under my own normal hospitalisation bill as it cover pre eclampsia. However, if you are looking at maternity insurance Bcos you want to buy a life insurance for baby BEFORE he/She is born so that bb will not need underwriting if in the event baby is born with abnormality, then yes, maternity insurance is good . And in my case, as my bb is premature and small, I would need to wait till 1yo before I can buy life insurance for her provided no health complication IF I didn’t buy my maternity insurance .

Read more
2y ago

u normal delivery??