Maternity insurance

Hi I'm already 30wks pregnant and considering to take maternity insurance but not sure how i should go about it. Is it a must? If yes, how much do i have to fork out monthly?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Since u are getting after getting pregnant, u can get coverage from 13 weeks (as they will usually ask for your genetics test results to be cleared). It will then cover genetics abnormalities, major illnesses and any premature birth complications and related costs up to the amount u are covered. I think it’s a good to have for peace of mind but u hope u don’t have to use it cos it means complications. There are some maternity insurance that convert to life insurance once baby is born. That’s the one I got!

Read more

Not a must but good to have. It will be auto transferred to your child after birth too. Monthly premium should be different according to mummy’s age. My husband bought AXA Empoweredmum.

hi, i met someone who did a comparison between all the companies and explained all the detailed features. If you want, i can connect him to you.

2y ago

You may reach out to him at 94240756. His name is Anjad.

Hello! Let me know if i can speak to you! Am expecting right now and i can share with you what i have purchased :)