bird's nest

any recommanded bird's nest to drink for pregnant woman?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Buy bird nest then boil lah... I have plenty of glass bottles. What I did was filled them with the boiled bird nest and store it in fridge. You can have your sugar level preference, more water or less water. U usually I make about 7 bottles in 100ml bottle. Myself and hub will consume it within a week. I drink it alternate day e.g 1,3,5 . The rest of the bird nest consumed by my hubby. Then over weekend will boil a new batch for next week consumption. So far I never encounter any spoilage and maybe because my frigde is ready damn cold.

Read more
4y ago

thank you 😀

VIP Member

Best is to buy bird nest and double-boil it yourself as bottled bird nest usually contains higher sugar and preservatives.

VIP Member

Ownself boil is the best I feel. But I don’t know which grade to buy. My grandma is the one who buys for me

My mum bought me instant eu yang seng, my mil bought me Ownself boil one. Ownself boil one will be thicker

TapFluencer

I'm lazy person, I drinks those ready to drink bottled from Eu Yan Sang, Brand'S and kinohimitsu

VIP Member

Hockhua mention their bottled birdnest is high tempreture vacuum sealed with no preservatives

I'm orders from the web, it freshly boiled, can choose for less sweet.

Post reply image
VIP Member

I als dunno how to chose and buy from shop. I take kinohimitsu.

Yes brand that u prefer. I'm taking Yee Yan Sheng...

When in pregnancy is it suitable to start taking bird nest?

3y ago

gynae recommended third trim when bb’s lungs are fully developed. else might cause airway problems if birds nest are not cleaned properly.