Recently just received a warning letter from School that my Son behaviour issue, He kick furniture, tore down poster and punch and kick the teacher who want to stop him throw tanturm. He will stress if he forget his own homework. Like if teacher ask and he forgot the answer due to lack of practice. He has own expectation. If he doesn't know how to answer, he will cry and start to scream. Even weekend also, my hubby if don't follow His ways, he will start to scream and cry. Ended up, my hubby lose his patient and will beat him. Almost every weekend my hubby beat him up due to His bad tantrum. How do I help my Son? He is p2. I have 3 kids. He is my eldest Son. I only discipline him at home If he is really bad like play stove, or climbing too high. I am not sure what happens to him. Since primary school, he really like that. Like to cry and throw tanturm. Used to pamper by grand mum. Should I see physiologist ? The school has arrange Counselling for the warning letter. Or it is our parenting issues. My hubby is the another one that think must cane him to teach Him. He will called me up If he cannot handle him outside and asked me to fetch him from mrt station to home. It just Happens today that he slap him all the way from mrt station to home. I feel like stress by him. How can he discipline him outside? And he slap Him at from mrt as drag him Home?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You might want to go polyclinic to get a referral letter to child guidance clinic. They can help you better. I’m sure you are doing the best you can. It’s easier said then done when ask not to lose patience. We are all human. Don’t stress yourself.