Recently my boy likes to play at his penis is there a way I can stop him from doing it...his 1year old now...

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Its normal for boys to touch his penis at this stage as they are exploring it and find it curious. But you will also need to stop them and explain that it is not appropriate to do that.

I think mommy normal sa mga batang ganyang edad na laruin nila pototoy nila kaya ginagawa ko sa anak ko hindi ko hinahayaan na nakahubo sya kasi kapag nakahubo talagang nilalaro nya yung pototoy nya..

It's common for all baby boys.. they are only exploring ... Don't worry about it. Only u can do is always wear him pant after every pee or poo.. or distract him anywhere else.

VIP Member

it is common, and it's a phase cause they are exploring themselves. this will pass untill they reach puberty. :)

I dnt think tht could be a problem it normal evn my boy he daz do that n nw his 7 but stil doing tht

frankly speaking.. every baby have this behavior.. make him wear pants always... this will help u

my 20 months old 1 year 8 months is super daldal..he can speaks words a lot.is it normal?

I usually turn away and pay no attention to it. they are exploring and it's good for them.

Same with my son . He likes doing it specially when i remove his diaper hahaha lol

VIP Member

He is being curious. Be firm in your words and tone and say NO. Do not play that!