Just to rant: feeling super angry that fil is keeping mistress with a kid outside, earns a comfortably annual income of $60k yet keep saying he has no money and asked hub and sil to give $800/mth for allowance. Then the mistress and her daughter lived comfortably like taitai, buy branded, buy tonic, high tea, drive new car. Even the dog goes spa twice a week, eats salmon or branded dog food daily. ? Dont understand why hub and sil keep giving in to fil knowing the fact that he is spending on the mistress! Argh!!! Incorrigible!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I beg to differ. Having a mistress already big turnoff. Where's the mummy/first wife? Nowadays children want to feed their own family already v stressful, I don't see why they should give the father so much if he can support himself and his other kid. 60k a yr is ok, not low income. To support one kid and one dog, should be ok. But if your husb wants to give, nthg much u can do...

Read more
7y ago

Thanks mummy, cox to me he did wrong to betray the wife and family. He wasnt paying a cent for the family cox husband is paying and providing. Fil kept this mistress in msia. She wasnt working since then. We met quite a couple of times, even been to their "love nest" luxury bungalow, nice new car. She shared with us her daily routine of having hi-tea and bringing her dog for spa. So to me i feel, fil wants to spend all his money on mistress is his biz, however don ask extra more money frm 1st fa