funeral

Just a questions poops out . My ex husb n i hv been divorced almost 2 years. He left us n hasnt been coming to see his child almost 3 years plus. The last he seen was when he was 1 years plus. Now my child is 5years old. The only person my child knows is my family, my ex mil n my ex sil. Even my ex fil never bother to see e child. My question is in e event if my ex mil or ex fil no longer around, is it a must to attend funerals? My child doesnt know anything n how will e child gonna react n behave? How is gonna impact on my child? If my ex husb force me that my child to attend? How? I hv sole custody n care n control . Ever since we divorced, not a birthday or seeing the child that matters to him? I need to know so i know watt to do in future. I hoped i can get gd advise from mom n dad outt here. Thank you.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Personally, I would at least give them the last respect. Without them, there wouldn’t be your ex-husband. Without your ex-husband, there wouldn’t be your child. I think, that much of a respect should be given. We must teach our child to be kind, sympathetic and respect others, not just elders, no matter how they are related to them.

Read more