hi ...a question bothering me from kareena's delivery. .. please let me know how do celebrities manage to look so gorgeous after delivery. i just saw a pic of kareena standing with baby and her tummy looks so flat after a csec jat 2 days ago. i mean after going thru a cserian myself twice i am still fighting with the tummy fat... i walk daily for 3 kms..

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey As you said that they are celerities and nowadays photography is like another technology. Pictures are taken from such angles that you see all good. Also she stood for a 5 minute photosession for which her team must have brushed her up to look good on camera. Also, she as such is beautiful so making her look gorgeous is not a task. Also...since they are in showbusiness, looking good all the time is what their work is. Do not compare yourself with her. You do not have an entourage to look after you, to take care of your diet, looks, clothes, et all. And if you will have, you too shall look perfect all the time.

Read more

Mommy...I'll tell u something that's behind most of the celeb images u see... Photography tools, host of software and touch-ups and lots of smart photography.. I was conducting a shoot once with a famous Bollywood actress and after the shoot we had to spend an hour and half just selecting the one image she liked. Of course this was after the photographer, who himself is one of the best in the industry, was careful about angles. The image was then enhanced as well... So please don't get inspired or misled by these images.. eat well exercise regularly and reach Ur goal

Read more

Hi dear, as correctly mentioned by my friends above. ...the way they take care of themselves and the technology. ...makes them look soo good! !!