Would you put your infant with the infant care centre or experienced baby sitter Ah Ma who is around 70+ ( she is fit & strong)?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

With fit n strong babysitter first will be better. Cos based on my own experience, I sent my baby to infant care at 8 months old. Due to the fact that he was at the stage where he puts fingers into mouth , he fell sick every month.. like fell sick , recover then fell sick n recover n vicious cycle continued. The worst was he developed into bronchitis 3-4x And I was v worried. So in the end, I took no pay leave to take care of him at home by myself . Much better . Jus wanna give him time to build immunity first in the meantime

Read more
VIP Member

I will put with ah ma first since ah ma is strong and fit. because if i put baby too early into infant care , their immunse system might be very weak and more problem for parents too..

7y ago

Thank you

VIP Member

You can consider putting infant with ahma first while your baby builds up her immunity. Once she gets older, you can place her in a childcare!

7y ago

Thank you for your great advice :-)

I agree with ahma arrangement too. Build up litte one immmunity first as when they are young, they tend to fall sick easily

7y ago

Thank you

Yes ah Ma 1st so that baby can build immunity

7y ago

Thank you. When is the right time to put infant with the day care?

Probably 18mo or 2 yo I guess