Will you purchase a steriliser or baby carrier from overseas brand maker with 1 year overseas warranty at $10-35 cheaper? Compared to a SG retailer who provides 1.5 years warranty and for baby carrier probably free after-sales fitting? Both options sent to your home in SG.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I will get the overseas version. After all there is still overseas warranty! Most items work well during its warranty period, But once it has passed the warranty window period, things starts breaking down! So if there is a cheaper alternative, i will take it!

Read more

I will get the Singapore version as the voltage output is suitable for Singapore. I don't want to risk using a overseas appliances and to have any electricity short circuit to happen

7y ago

That was my husband's worry too.. coz insurance won't cover if we use products which does not have the sticker if you know what I am referring to 😅

VIP Member

I would red the review first before purchase. However, for easier exchange reason , probably would get from local instead. Actually it's depends on what your priority is.

Read more

Yes I know which sticker you are mention FiOn! So on the safer side, just get Singapore version will do. A little more money but a better ease of heart.

I think for $10 cheaper, I’ll just buy locally. If the diff is $35 then I’ll go see how many ppl have bought n gave good feedbacks!

for sterilizer I will get local one due to the voltage diff and local warranty for baby carrier, I will buy overseas if can wait

VIP Member

Beddings and baby carrier i will get from overseas too. Anything related to eletronics, i will get it locally in singapore!

Hi, Considering a local purchase is better in case you need to exchange etc.

Difference not alot. Buy local in case need exchange easir

Baby carrier maybe I'll consider. Bedding I guess depends.