Covid-19 vaccine

Hi pregnant mummies, have you taken any covid-19 vaccine? I am quite worried whether I should take it...

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Took mine (Pfizer) at Week 21 and Week 25 respectively without much side effects (just a sore arm and slight lethargy for 2 days). I did have reservations initially, but after speaking to my gynae and also reading worldwide studies, I personally felt that the benefits far outweighs the risks 🙂 Was also very comforted that just a few days ago, a new study has shown that the antibodies are passed on to baby! Follow your gut feeling, the choice is still ultimately yours 🙂 not easy to be pregnant in this covid situation, press on!

Read more
3y ago

thanks for this mommy... im 32 weeks, at first i planned to take after birth, but then after observing the confirmed cases nowadays, i started to worry.. so tmrw is my 1st dose... and after reading this, i feel kinda assured 😅😅😅

Initially I also wanted to take after confinement but I have decided to take my first dose on 26 Aug. I’m 25wks by then as due to the reopening by the Govt. I feel the infection risk are higher so I need protect myself and my baby against the infection. Even I don’t go out much but I interact with family members on a weekly basis whom have started to go out for dining and gatherings. Which again increase the risk of infection or spreading them to me? So it’s just my personal choice to get vaccinated. 😊

Read more

Online suggests to take after 20 weeks let baby organs become more developed first but I plan to take vaccine after birth. Still monitoring the cases. If case increases I’ll just go and take to be safe. Gynae advise is do what I think is best for baby after 20 weeks should be alright but still unsure of long term effects

Read more

took the 1st dose vaccine(Pfizer) at 17 weeks which is 3days ago. my partner thinks it's better for me and when i visit the doc, she says it lowers the risk if we got infected and better if i take it. soooo after the visit i just booked and go hahaha, it depends on your decision though.

Took my first dose (Pfizer) today @ Week 21. Only side effects for now is injection area slightly sore, other than that all is good. You can also ask your gynae if you’re able to get the vaccination :)

I took Pfizer, had my second dose on Monday this week, only sore arms, now on the third day, feeling ok, no more sore arms.

TapFluencer

i took at week 22 and upcoming week 26. please take after week 20 when its more stable

I'm planning to only take it after I give birth this November.

hiiiiii im planning to take eventhough i have deep thoughts about it.

Planning to take after delivery. Don't want to take any risk.