COVID-19 Vaccination

Any pregnant mothers out there who has taken the Covid-19 vaccination?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Took mine (Pfizer) at Week 21 and Week 25 respectively! No severe side effects (just a sore arm and slight lethargy for 2 days). I did have reservations initially, but after speaking to my gynae and also reading worldwide studies, I personally felt that the benefits far outweighs the risks 🙂 Was also very comforted that just a few days ago, a new study has shown that the antibodies are passed on to baby! Follow your gut feeling, the choice is still ultimately yours 🙂

Read more

17 weeks now and i choose not to till after give birth. it is said to be safe for the mother but what if you have some unknown allergic reactions to the vaccine after you take it (which may affect the baby inside)? secondly, the gvt already said there is not enough studies to support the statement that it will be 100% safe for the baby after he/she is born. what if it affects the baby in future when she/he is out? may or may not, but better not take the chance

Read more

hi there, i'm 17 weeks preg currently. i already took my first jab today and actually i'm pretty unsure myself too. but my partner says just take because he feels it's safer that way. my doc also say its better to take as it lowers the risk of getting very sick if it infects you. and if you don't have any allergies unlike me who has, then maybe you should take. as long as after 1st trimester i guess? most to most, it is your decision la! we're just giving our opinions 😊

Read more

Have a thought to take after birth. Because i pity the baby remember that newborn need to have the 3 jabs also plus if it were to be with the 2 jabs convid vaccine. Scared baby might have unexpected complications. Give some space for at least. Don't rush things. The baby is so fragile. So yeah.

I completed both dose 2 days before I found out I was alr 3 weeks preg. BB is 29 weeks now at 1.5kg :) I think it's better to take than risk being infected by covid while u r preg and will not be able to take any meds, puts urself and BB at risk. just my thoughts (:

Just took my 2nd dose at week 19 last week! First was week 13. Got clearance from gynae :) only achy arms and lethargy for first dose, and I had diarrhoea after my 2nd dose, not sure if it was due to the jab…. But well now!

I took my first dose just this week! I was 18 going on 19 weeks. No effect for the first one, just slight ache. But does not intefer with anything. :)

Just completed my 2nd dose 2 weeks ago, so far no side effects only a little cramp in injection side for my second jab. I am 33 weeks pregnant

hi all! thinking of getting vaccine too but still having 2nd thoughts.. turning 30wks now

Yes i have! It’s totally safe for both mummy and baby. 😄

3y ago

hiii at what week when u take ur 1st dose 😁