COVID 19 second booster vaccination during pregnancy

Hi Mummies, Can I please check if we can take the second booster vaccination for COVID 19 during pregnancy ? I am currently 22 weeks pregnant. Also, which one to take ? Moderna Bivalent or Pfizer? I have heard that the Bivalent one gives you Joe fever so not sure if I shall take it during pregnancy. Any recommendations please ? #COVID_19Vaccine #advicepls

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello! I took my booster during start of 3rd trimester after my whooping cough jab! For me just mild symptoms like fatigue and arm pain. I also got covid when I was 2nd trimester. I heard that booster vaccination will pass down to baby so I decided to take. But its all up to you to decide!

1y ago

Hope you feel better. Stay safe and healthy 🤗

Took my first booster during second trimester. Gynae advised to take the same vax and don’t mix. I took Pfizer and only had mild symptoms fatigue and aching arm.

Dr told me to take the booster, there are no issues. I’m traveling soon so I really wanna be protected from complications of covid while pregnant!

I m now week 29. Also wondering if I should. Or just wait till I give birth. I took mine 1st booster 3 months before I got pregnant

15w and just took my 2nd booster yesterday (Pfizer), no side effect so far. Best to get clearance from gynae first.

VIP Member

hello mummy I took My booster when I'm pregnant too. alls good. I'm Pfizer all along

1y ago

Thank you. Gynae says if fever comes then to take panadol but I am a bit worried if the fever will impact the baby in any way ?