Anyone get insomnia during week 12? How to cure or anything could do for better sleep?

Pregnant Insomia

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When I wake up to pee and couldn't get back to sleep, I will turn on some classical music which helps calms my mind and managed to sleep after.

3y ago

Will try it out

What are the Tips to help eliminate insomnia?

2y ago

Drowsiness is a feeling of weariness and a strong desire to sleep. It can be caused by many things, such as lack of sleep, medication, illness, or stress. Excessive Sleepiness can make it difficult to think clearly, react quickly, or drive safely. If you are feeling drowsy, there are a few things you can do to help yourself feel more alert. First, get some fresh air and exercise. Second, drink caffeinated beverages such as coffee or tea. Third, take a break from any activities that require focus and concentration. Finally, if the drowsiness is severe or lasts for more than a few hours, seek medical attention. In this blog post, we will learn about drowsiness, its causes, and how it can be prevented. Read more HERE : https://anhourofsleep.com/what-you-should-know-about-drowsiness/