Do you prefer to be a working mom or SAHM ? If you are working , how much are you earning per month ? Is it enough to save ?

52 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

SAHM for me. Take care of baby when they still small so that I get to witness every of their milestone. When they grow up, then I'll go work. Money can find later for now sacrifice & live a budget lifestyle. Children grow up fast, I dont wanna miss all those precious moment.

Sahm though am currently working. Mainly to help hubby a bit more financially. Else I don’t like to work anymore , the stress, performance expectations, following ordering is so not needed. One life I don’t want to live stressful and busy.

Working mom 💪🏻 I don't really like to depend on my husband, that's just my personal preference. I earned as much as my husband too. It's more than enough, I save up half of my allowance for my child for her future use.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-26304)

VIP Member

If finances allow, l would be a SAHM. However, if I am working, I would earn at least $3,500 so that the take home pay is $2,800 and I can save at least half of my pay.

VIP Member

Working mum, so that I can have my own financial independence. Saving around 30-35% for my child needs such as infant care fees, insurance, and household groceries.

I prefer to work . It sometimes helps to take off the load on my mind . I earn abt 2k atleast . I tried to save but smtimes cant cox i like to shop online . HAHAH .

I’m working mom now but going to be SAHM for few months. Just wish to have chance n time spend with my LO before send her to childcare.

Stay home mom for me. money is one thing. but nothing can buy back time no matter how much I earn. so I live with what I have at the minimum.

I prefer to be SAHM. When I was FTWM earning not too much but still able to afford to have some vacations and have more restaurant meals.