do you prefer to homeschool your preschooler?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For preschool level, I believe it is easier to homeschool them as compared to elementary and secondary levels. For me, I feel overwhelming to handle housework and kids' studies at home. Instead of having stresses in preparing learning materials and lessons, I would rather let my kids to attend schools and I do my part as their mother. I do not wish to handle so much stresses and explode one day. However, I do not mean you can delicate all the teaching responsibilities to the teachers in the school. For me, I will coach my kids additional lessons based on their interest in life. The other reason is I also need a short break from my kids to have a ME time and to recharge so I have more energy to spend time with my children after their school. If you feel you can juggle and manage the responsibilities as a mother and a home teacher, you can surely homeschool your kids.

Read more

Hi, Heard lots of the good things about homeschool. Child wil learn at their own pace and progress in the cozy home environment. Unfortunately, I am not so patient to homeschool my daughters. It needs a lot of patient to homeschool our own children.

Read more

Yes :) very happy with our decision. They have more time to do extra curricular activities such as music and sports :)