Mummies anyone went thru postpartum depression? How do you all manage ?

Postpartum depression

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hey Momma, So sorry to hear that you’re dealing with postpartum depression. Having a support system is really important. You need someone to talk to, maybe your spouse or mum? Find time for yourself and time to rest. When faced with a challenge, take a deep breathe, and break it up into small achievable steps. Talk to your partner about how you feel and what you need. If it persists, pls visit your nearby family service centre who may have counsellors on hand to help. Hope you feel better soon!

Read more

For me I write it down my feeling. Look for anyway to make myself happy like drink 100% sugar bbt. Talk to someone u comfort with. If depression attack in that moment. Remember breath in & out. Your baby is always there and need you. Stay strong mummy. This is just a temporary. If u really need anyone to talk too don’t hesitate to seek help from close one and community.

Read more

Family support from parents and in laws. Moral support most important from ur husband, and try to get a relaxation day or night out together, as a new parent. Or just yourself and your husband. Is a good break and Worth it! For myself I put our baby with my mom. Really NEED that fresh air and a moment of peace just for few hours.

Read more

i kept thinking about the traumatic experience. i talked about it to hubby, allowed myself to cry and had a reflection session / grateful session. i did this several times and prayed for strength too

I usually put my daughter at mum place on sundays n dont do any housework or cooking...i hv movie marothon the whole day ..pick her in the evening. At least for a few hours i hv me time.

Family support and sharing all the feelings with husband and friends

VIP Member

It will goes off after while naturaly if it serious consult doctor

Cry and after that acts like nothing happen 😌

Family support is very important.

family support is very important