Postpartum Depression

I think I might have postpartum depression... What should I do? I'm so lost...

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

firstly.. u r not alone. i also went though ppd and it just got better and better as the months passed. took me like 9 months to be feeling just ok again. it has been 19 mths since i gave birth. 2ndly. it is a very good thing that you recognise your feelings. it is important to realise your feelings. if u are able to be clear abt what u r feeling, it is easier to mitigate it. 3rdly.. i hope you have all the family and ur husband's support. that played a part in ur path to recovering. 4thly.. it is okay to feel this way. as a first time mum. being lost.. feeling tired.. other than taking care of self.. suddenly a human being so fragile is relying on you. this is a big change for u. u r strong enough to carry ur child for 9 months. to go through the pains of labour... to wake up every 2 to 3hrs to feed your child.. be it bf or pumping.. having yr boobs feeling painful.. sore.. rock hard even if u skip a session. all these are new. n it is okay. every mama is one strong superwoman. u r too. although it doesnt get better as our life is given mostly to the little one. but in this new arrangement, have a little for yourself. talk to your loved ones. hope they will understand your feelings too. baby is impt. u r too. hugs.

Read more

please seek professional help. if it's too much for you to manage, go to A&E straight. I waited too long to get help and it cause some inconvenience in my life. hold on mummy! 🤍

Book an appt at kkh to seek help for PPD. they have the appropriate help that you need there.

please talk to your spouse and seek professional help

Please seek professional help if it gets really bad

VIP Member

please see a doctor!

TapFluencer

KKH 🙏💕

💕

💕