Faint line

Is this positive or is it just me seeing thingssss.....

Faint line
11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi, i can see faint line..it's an indication of early pregnancy.. for confirmatory, you can do the urine pt after 1 week. but if you want to confirm as early as now, you can do the blood serum pregnancy test.. its accurate for early pregnancy detection😊

looks like there is a line. suggest you to test using your first urine of the day or wait a few more days for the hcg to increase and test. meanwhile, have loads of rest! hope is smthg you are yearning for! :)

VIP Member

Could be very early into e pregnancy. Test pee again in a week's time? Anywy if it's too small (like 4-5weeks preggy) also cannt see much on scan so u test a wee bit later n book gynae appt a week later hehe.

VIP Member

How long did you take to read it? The control line seems quite dark (not sure is it cause of the lighting). Try to retake again in the next few days to confirm

If unsure, do a couple more tests! I did about 9 of it myself because I was in shock and couldn’t believe my eyes! Good luck. 😄

It could be positive. Just take another test aft 5days mine was like that too. Aft 5days it was darker.

VIP Member

Can try to test in the morning again

It’s pregnant! Congratulations!

VIP Member

it's quite obvious. congrats!!!

positive, Congrats!!