5 Replies

It sounds counter intuitive but walking really helps so I startedd walking on day 2 and increased the distance and frequency days 2-4. By day 5, I was quite comfortable walking but had to be careful about lifting heavy objects. Make sure you have a person to help you lift things and the baby especially at night. Going to the bathroom was also quite a challenge that took me about 1-2 weeks to not be in pain.

As far as I understand from my friends who had c-section birth, they need to change wound dressing frequently and wear a tummy binder to prevent the wound pain and stretching during the initial months. For c-section, you will experience lochia for about 6-8weeks too.

I did not move on first day, I started to walk on 2nd day. I did what people say I should not do e.g. walk to 2nd floor and lift things. It might be wired but I did all what everyone said I should not do and I did not feel pain at all.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2872)

thanks