Kkh private deliver price

Pls advise what is the 1 time visit fee n total cost.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I gave birth in early sept 2020 via C sec. 1st time around $300+ Total pre-pregnancy doctors visit $5000+ (including those test and vaccinations + medications and medisave deduction for some injections) C section - Total baby hospital stay in fee Before medisave $1700+ After medisave $130+ Total mama C sec + hospital fee Paid cash $3990 Before medisave close to $6k So total if round up $9k++. So if you have like $9k++ to spare, might as well go private. Our initial thought of KKH private we thought that we will have priority in certain areas like going for injections etc and confirm get A class single bed ward and Turns out, all the scans and injection we have to wait with everyone else no priority, medicine collection also same place. So every visit will definitely take up at least half a day... Single bed ward also not confirm , they just put in request.. Good points are your gynae is same throughout, KKH has all the baby facilities and if there's any emergencies, baby dont need to get transfer to another hospital due to lack of certain facilities in private hospitals. since it's our 1st baby, we stick with KKH. But if we ever gonna have our 2nd, we'll take private.

Read more
4y ago

Yeah I was slightly disappointed when I was not given the private suite option too! The medicine collection was a little tiring cause still need to walk to the other side.

Hello! For gynae price it depends on your doctor’s level., The more senior, the more expensive. Mine was Dr Sim and my first visit (normal scan, pee test and see doc) around 180$ but with detailed scan it goes up to 200++ almost $300. That doesn’t include medicine or other tests. For delivery fee, it depends on your ward. I opted for Class A so my husband had to deposit $2.6k, the rest Medisave deducted around 3k. For my baby is around $1k+, so cash around $300, the rest Medisave deductible. Gynae professional Delivery fee not included but I have yet to receive my bill for that due to my postpartum check being incomplete I guess?

Read more
4y ago

Now that I see, thise 2 packages are actually for private patients. But I've specifically asked my doctors, several nurses and the billing admin for any packages all said no more.. weird. Not sure if they are not updated or what. Maybe you can screenshot that package page and show it to the nurses or billing admin to reconfirm!