Kkh private vs TMC

I heard the total prenatal and delivery cost at kkh private is almost same.price as private like TMC? Anyone care to share?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

KKH charges start from $600 up to 5k depending on the ward you choose. TMC starts from 4 bedder up to 7k and up to 9k plus for 1 bedder. TMC hospital cost excludes doctor fee. For deliveries like VBAC, cesarean, assisted, medicated birth all have additional charges. I would recommend you choose the doctor you’re comfortable with (respects your birth plan and wishes). From there you’ll pretty much know which hospital you’ll be at. (Also within your financial means, would be best) I’m currently 26 weeks pregnant on my second pregnancy. First was at parkway east and currently at TMC for my second. I’ve done my research through calling the clinics and checking online. They pretty much will send you the details. You can even find it online on MOH website https://www.moh.gov.sg/cost-financing/fee-benchmarks-and-bill-amount-information/DetailsByHospital/SI836U--1--Ward---B2 And TMC website Hope the above helps :)

Read more
2y ago

Thanks for sharing! currently i am with TMC but now I was considering if should deliver at kkh private 4 bedded or TMC 4 bedded as i heard if any complications, they will still transfer to kkh. Based on KKH website delivery package price seems like it include doc fees and PD, anethetist fees as compare to TMC excluding doc fees etc. hence hope someone can share any recent delivery cost via natural or C-sec in KKH private or TMC 4 bedded.