PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BABY

Please pray for my baby mga momsh. Dko na alam gagawin ko. Naemergency CS ako at kulang pa sya isang buwan ngaun tutubuha daw sya . Please help us pray for our baby,Momsh. Sana makasurvive siya.πŸ˜’πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

69 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Momsh pray ka lang po wag po ikaw bibitaw walang imposible kay God like din yan 1st baby ko hindi ako nagsawang magdasal minuminuto at hindi ako nag give pray lang malslampasan mo din yan like mo may dahilan si god kung bakit binigay yang ganyang pagsubok sayo sakin kaya pakatatatg ka lang... Now 12 years old na anak ko malusog at masigla saya kapit langπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Magbasa pa

praying for you baby mommy.. my panganay po premature din.. awa po ng Diyos nakasurvive sya at ngayon ay 5 years old na po sya. Pray hard lang po at talk to your baby po...kaya po nya yanπŸ™‚πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

nothing is impossible with God! have faith! 1st born ko..6 mos lang..800gms..4 mos sa hosp..then na operahan pa eyes niya (ROP) nakasurvive 😊 ngayon..7yrs old na siya..tabachingching ❀

VIP Member

The chances of surviving are high when delivered in a hospital with the proper resources (e.g. equipment for neonatal rescucitation). Praying hard for you and your baby 🀍

VIP Member

Lord plssss pagaling mo po si babyπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» we call upon ur name Lord Jesus! Hug the whole family ❀️❀️❀️ THY WILL BE DONE!

3y ago

in jesus name.AmenπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡

We pray for you and specially sa baby mo. Remember God is the greatest healer.πŸ™ Trust in the Lord with all your heart and mind po🀱

VIP Member

Lord, we ask for your mercy for this mom and baby. tyLord for all strength, wisdom, comfort, provision and healing. In Jesus name, amen.

sending prayers to you and your baby. stay strong lang po mommy.πŸ™πŸ™ God is with both of you all the time.❀️🀍

I'm praying praying that God allow your baby to survive. and Live a long life with you.Praying for you and for your Lo.

God is the great healer. Believe in Him and trust His ways. Sending virtual hugs.. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Related Articles