pregnant positive covid

please help i just tested positive on ART just now, i'm 19 weeks pregnant fully vaccinated but have not taken booster yet. some of my family members test is negative and positive unaccurate. i'm coughing and also my body aches but no high temperature. i am so scared really scared for my baby.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi dear. If you are fully vaccinated with no medical history then shouldn’t be a problem. I was hit by covid in Paris at 17 weeks pregnant. ART negative however in SG my pcr was positive and isolation alone at Changi. I am vaccinated without booster jab, in fact my vaccination was expiring already(like almost 6 months has past). I recovered in 2 weeks and was discharged . Had high fever of 39 degrees for 1 day, then came cough and flu for another 2 weeks. Just drink lotsa water take a lot of fruits. That’s how I try to recover at isolation alone, and my baby is still fine. I would think PCR is most accurate. My partner did not get covid even though he kissed me and all. So it’s different for each individual body host for the virus. Do rest a lot!! And Hope u get well soon !!

Read more
2y ago

glad to be hearing this. thankyou. ♥️

I was tested art positive too when I had slight fever,currently week 30. I immed went down to GP, they performed an art test and a pcr test. Art test came back within the day and was negative. I did an art self test that night again and it’s also negative.Pcr test came back the next day also negative. So the kit I tested the first time round may not be accurate. Best to see GP and do PCR in my opinion and monitor for that one week

Read more

I just recovered from covid. I'm 36 weeks. do not fret it felt like common flu to Me. monitor your oxygen level n heart rate constantly. if oxygen above 94 and heart rate below 100 u are fine. anything abnormal call 995. if u r positive u can choose to go to kkh and there will be 24/7 healthcare professionals monitoring u n baby.

Read more
2y ago

hi an update i recovered from covered exactly 7days since date of infection.

I’m 33weeks pregnant positive on PCR , Im cough and throat pain body aches. Yesterday MOH just Called after my PCR results came. Now waiting they come to bring me go hospital, but I feel better now. Stay calm and think positive, drink more water and eat more fruits.

2y ago

Thank you!! It’s reassuring to hear

VIP Member

Hi mommy don’t worry, for ur baby nothing happen, and u r fully vaccinated so no need to scare . Just take care of ur self now take medications and plenty of rest . Also u r in safe hands in sg. Don’t panic , in 10 days u will be alright.

2y ago

great to hear that thankyou will continue to monitor myself and hydrate ♥️

Get well soon and stay hydrated mummy. Try not to stress yourself out, speedy recovery to you.

2y ago

alright thankyou so much for the encouragement ♥️♥️

Hugs. Pls see a doctor for yourself and self isolate. Check on baby is impt.