Mga bata 12-17 years old, may vaccine na!

This photo 🀳 was taken last year during our last time to dine 🍽 outside and eat in a resto before the lockdown. Before pandemic, madalas kaming mamasyal, mag-malling at kumain sa labas ng aking pamilya. It is one of our ways of spending our family time. But since nagkaroon ng pandemic, hindi na namin ito nagagawa. 😒 Oh how we missed going out most especially our son. πŸ‘¦ He keeps on asking us kelan kami uli makakalabas at makakapamasyal gaya ng dati and it saddens us because we cannot give him a definite answer yet. πŸ˜” Kaya ng nabalitaan namin na may vaccine πŸ’‰na for children 12-17 yrs. old, natuwa kami. Even if our son is not covered (he’s only 7), at least we know we are a step closer na soon magkakaroon na din ng vaccine for his age at magkakaroon na din siya ng protection from the virus gaya naming mga magulang niya. And eventually, even our little girl, πŸ‘§ magkakaroon na din ng vaccine for her age. We’re really hoping and praying that these things will happen soon. πŸ™ Para lahat ng mga tao may proteksiyon na from the virus. 🦠 Especially the kids, πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘§πŸ§’πŸ‘¦ they really need the vaccines to protect them because mahina pa ang kanilang mga immune system. Pag lahat tayo vaccinated na, magkakaroon na ng herd immunity. And that’s the time we can all feel safe to go outside again and go on with our lives like before. And do you know where I usually get the latest updates and news about vaccines? I get it from the Team BakuNanay FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay, where I’m proud to be a member. So join us, interact in our discussions, ask questions, and e-meet fellow pro-vaccine moms like me, and together let’s all be informed about vaccines and how they can protect our loved ones and us. πŸ‘ #TeamBakunaNanay #VaccinesWorkforAll #HealthierPhilippines

Mga bata 12-17 years old, may vaccine na!
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

πŸ’™β€πŸ’‰