Be Wise, Immunize!

As parents, we all encounter a series of firsts and regardless of how long we’ve been a Mom/Dad or how many children we have or how prepared we think we are, there are still scenarios that will make us clueless and indecisive. But one of the things that we should be certain of when it comes to parenting is completing our child’s immunizations. During Kaeden’s first vaccine sessions, seeing him crying caused a bit of panic on my side but my husband and I knew that these shots are crucial to our baby’s health especially in the first 1,000 days of his life. And because we’ve completed the recommended vaccinations for his age, we’re now reaping what we sow — a happy and healthy son. Learn more about vaccines by joining our growing community. Just go to www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay , answer the membership questions and once you get in, you will never feel alone in this parenting journey. ❤️ @theasianparent_ph #TeamBakuNanay #ProudToBeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll

Be Wise, Immunize!
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Thanks Mommy Bianca 💖

VIP Member

A nice slogan!