Single mum

Will people judge a single mum?

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

As a single mum myself, I'd give you the honest answer - whether we like it or not, everyone judges one way or another. There are many people who don't have nice views about single parents, but there are also a lot others who are very supportive and willing to help any way they could :) At the end of the day, we're all parents alike - single or married, young or old. I strongly believe that a child born to a single parent is no less of a child born to married couples, and a single parent is no less of a parent who has a partner in their lives! The road will be tough, but there will be so many willing to lend a listening ear or a helping hand when you need them :) If you are/would be a single parent, feel free to reach out to me - you can find me on social media at jenalxy!

Read more
VIP Member

As a single mum myself, I'd give you the honest answer - whether we like it or not, everyone judges one way or another. There are many people who don't have nice views about single parents, but there are also a lot others who are very supportive and willing to help any way they could :) At the end of the day, we're all parents alike - single or married, young or old. I strongly believe that a child born to a single parent is no less of a child born to married couples, and a single parent is no less of a parent who has a partner in their lives! The road will be tough, but there will be so many willing to lend a listening ear or a helping hand when you need them :) If you are/would be a single parent, feel free to reach out to me - you can find me on social media at jenalxy!

Read more

Current society, it’s modern alr although there are some that still judging. I was once a single mum... those that are judging me are my own family... my friends didn’t. My aunty and uncle was saying stuffs in front of my face... my in laws too (now) ... so yea.... but now that I am married trust me they still judge my first child. No matter how good you are... people will always look into your past or say things about you. So just ignore

Read more

Don't bother how others look at you. Whatever they want to gossip, let them be. Even if you are married, others may say your hubby earns less, hubby's character not good etc. Let them be. As long as you are doing right, good and happy, then need not have to bother those gossipers. They didn't go through what you have been. 💪🌈

Read more

People will say anything that we couldnt close peoples mouth. what we can do is ignore and learn from our mistakes. Im like you and i understand how you feel. Whatever it is, never give up on your child and believe that everything happens is for a reason. Dont worry, be happy and stay positive my dear😘🤗😜😇.

Read more

There will be people out there who will judge about anything under the sun. Ignore them. No one knows the story behind all of it. On the other hand, there are some people who might look like they are judging but they might just be concerned.

I’m currently found out that i’m pregnant, and poor my self that my boyfriend won’t to marry me 😢 but i never give up on my baby, i will birth my baby and raise her/him with blessing from my God 🙏🙏

2y ago

same here! but life goes on. we just have to be strong. 💪

Some people still do judge but please do not be affected by others comment as long as you lead your own life and you are happy with yourself. I personally respect single mum a lot as it is not easy to support a child alone!

Some will. But I just brush it off and block them. Because I don’t want to deal with bullies, life’s already hard for my family. And most people who did, aren’t helping in any kind

TapFluencer

Single mums should not be affected by how people see them or judge them. This is their life and they should just do their best and live a fulfilling life.