baby walker

hello parents.... what do u think of a baby walker? It is advisable not to use it right? but any idea beside of using this walker?

6 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

pendapat sya ,terpulang pd parents tu jugak.kdg2 baby walkers perlu juga untuk membantu meringankan mak bapak untuk meringankan kerja2 dirumah..xlah setiap masa perlu pegang anak. kalau ada orang gaji ke ahli keluarga yang dpt menolong xpe kalau xguna baby walker.

5y ago

yaaa sya pun berpendapat sekurang2nya mbantu ibu2 yg bz dlm mngemas rmh atau d dapur....wpn d sebaliknya mgkn ada side effect dlm pgunaan. mgkn blh dpertimbangkn tp had kn limit pgunaan... thanks 😘

Also heard that but still bought it, especially if only you and the baby in the house and need to do house chores. When done with house chores can keep it and spend good time with baby 😄

5y ago

hahaa yaaa... i'm thinking of tat way too... unless u hv someone else help to taking care of the baby while u do the house chores.... no choice.... 😅...at least know the limitation when using... so the baby not used to it.

yes... i did buy it coz my baby always need to be hold/ stand... but im using bubles walker 3 in 1 n only using the jumper to let my baby to stand n play with the toys...

Post reply image
5y ago

I guess its better to put them in once they can sit on their own.

rather than you use baby walker better you try find baby crawl track more benificial than baby walker.dont force them to walk if they are not ready

Dr Harlina (Dr Sheikh Muszaphar wife's) have said that baby walker will weaken baby's leg muscle

Post reply image
5y ago

Tq 4 sharing this👍

VIP Member
5y ago

Tq 4 sharing this👍