Hi parents, what diapers do you use for your babies and how did you decide on it/them?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Best to tried out samples or buy a fews pieces each from others to let your babies try . Different babies different choice of diaper . For us , if the diaper is airy, soft n comfortable and most important no diaper rashes will be our choice Some babies can used any brand whereas some need more high brands like moony and merries . For my girl is only merries ,pampers or goon

Read more

In the hospital, we were given Huggies. We continued using it at home but I find that it leaks and is not as absorbent. Now, we are using Drypers because it's cheaper than other brands and better than Huggies. I have tried Merries and for me it is the best but it's just too expensive. If we would have more money, then I would buy Merries.

Read more

I use pampers, because I believe in the brand. Huggies was at the hospital and I had sample of a lot of brands but I always return to pampers. Can last, not too thick when empty and not too thick when full, hardly every leak, no issues. I buy in bulk from RedMart or babyfairs etc - always only when there is offer will stock up

Read more

It is usually based on experience and baby's sensitivity. Some babies may be more sensitive to some brands ao it really depends on individual. So far, all my kids have been using Drypers and it worked well for them. Been using it since birth till they are ard 1.5-2 yrs.

Read more

Mostly based on the absorbency, softness and stretch. A soft surface gently protects your baby's delicate skin, and stretchy sides allow you to comfortably adjust the diaper to your baby's unique shape for a custom fit. Using Huggies and Pet Pet for my baby now.

Have quite a number of friends who are using Merries. One tried and was very happy with it, recommended to others and so on. The one thing they all like is the good fit and thus far, few had ever had any "accidents"/leaks.

I'm using Merries/Goon because I love their absorbency and how soft and thin their material feels. Most importantly, my kids does not have rash when on them and their cutting does not cause harsh red marks on their thighs.

Been using drypers as it is good and affordable. Had wanted to switch to huggies cos the absorption is better but unable to cos of the pricing. Not all the time expensive ones are good, it also depends on your baby.

Read more

Best to get sample diaper and try it on the child first before deciding on the right brand. Must be comfortable to wear and after a long time of wearing the diaper, the child will not get diaper rash from the brand u buy.

starting will follow what hospital had give us . is huggies . and when we bring babe hm still stick to huggies. after our bb turn 2 month we go for affordable brand like onward . so far seem.ok . no rash and no leak