Parents, do you still 'splurge' for your personal stuff like clothing, bags, shoes, etc?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

My wife tends to splurge every so often. Obviously, our financial situation has shifted since we introduced our daughter into the picture. Not to mention that we have a baby on the way. But with the stress of parenting, and work, I think a little splurging is necessary every now and then! I say if the spending is prudent, and you can afford to do so, go right ahead! Just chalk it up to what my wife calls, "the mommy tax"

Magbasa pa
8y ago

I like the "mommy tax" thingy. :)

There's nothing wrong with splurging once in a while once you become parents. It shouldn't stop you from enjoying what you are used to. It is important however that both parents remember not to live beyond their means.

Hindi na din kasi practical to splurge lalo na kung alam mo na may kailangan kang mga pagipunan tulad ng aral at insurance ng mga bata.

Hindi na din kasi practical to splurge lalo na kung alam mo na may kailangan kang mga pagipunan tulad ng aral at insurance ng mga bata.