experience on infantcare

Can parents share how's your child after placing in infantcare? Any bad experience so far? Wanna put my child in IFC but i'm so afraid due to the negative things i heard. My SIL previously was working for a CC when she say a Full Time teacher pulling the kid's collar. The kid was only 3 years old. There were teacher who also told her not to be so nice to kids and be strict and just scold them if they are naughty. 😭😭😭 my heart broke cos i'm very sure the kid may be naughty but the mother have no clue what actually happened in school.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I tried 2 different IFC. The first one was bad, in terms of hygiene and not all the teachers are caring to the babies and toddlers. I withdrew immediately. The second one was much better and I can see that my baby is looking forward to going to “school” everyday and she doesn’t cry when we sent her in every morning. Even though I can’t see what my baby is doing, I will check her everyday for potential injuries. There are photos of her and other babies at the end of the month too. I guess you just have to trust your instincts and not worry about the stories.

Read more
4y ago

I sent my girl in when she was 6 months old too. She cried at first in the first week but babies adapt really fast.

VIP Member

My kid has been to 3 ifc- all were good (first was in cbd near my office, then I moved to Clementi near my home and then finally we moved to Jakarta for a couple of years so got to try indonesia ifc too. No negative experiences - baby was sent to ifc from 2 months

Post reply imageGIF
Super Mum

Hi mummy, I've put my LO in ifc since 6 months and now promoting to toddler soon so far no negative feedback. Trust your instinct, mummy!

TapFluencer

Great experience! Teachers like my baby alot and take v good care of him. He's always with a smile when I pick him up.

I send my LO to ifc when he turned 12m. His vocabulary and motor skills improved tremendously.

VIP Member

I sent my girl to ifc since 4mths old. The teacher quite experience in taking care of bb.

Super Mum

Hi mummy, I sent my baby to ifc at 6 months and now she's promoting to toddler

Me too , am sending my boy to CC soon ... quite worried