Pre Nursery

any parents send child to CC-Sparkletots?? May i know how much is the actual school fees? My daughter is 3 years old. After subsidy for working mother? Additional subsidy like?? Appeciate can advice me please. My mom is not able to look after my child. I need to make arragement. I am only breadwinner for my child. Single mother going through Divorce at this moment.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

You have to check with the centre that you want to enrol your child in, but if it's across all Sparkletots, it should be about $770 before any subsidy. Working mums will get $300 subsidy (working at least 56hrs/month), and you can apply for additional subsidy based on family situation too - up to another $440! If you have full subsidy then it'll be just $30.40/month. However, do note that you have to pay 1 month's worth of deposit (refundable upon withdrawal) and 1 month's school fee in advance along with some misc expenses like for insurance, and that subsidy takes 6-8 weeks to approve - that means you have to pay about $1.4K upfront (can use CDA) first, then they will refund back after subsidy is approved!

Read more