Additional subsidy for non working mum for PCF Sparkletots

Hi mummies, I'm a non working mum and currently pregnant with my #2. Does anyone have additional subsidy using the reason "pregnancy" for enrolling their 18th month child to childcare in PCF Sparkletots? As I'm enrolling my first child who is 18 months soon, and also currently pregnant, hence I thought I can use the reason "pregnancy" to get additional subsidy, subject to ECDA approval. However, the staff at the school said she doesn't know about this, she only knows about the subsidy which I can apply after I give birth - caring full time for child less than 24 months. Thanks in advance!

Additional subsidy for non working mum for PCF Sparkletots
1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I think you should call up ecda about this. Do also let us know after what ecda says. First time I am hearing about this too!

1y ago

I've called ECDA and the staff said there's subsidy for current pregnant mums, but it is still subject to approval by the subsidy dept, amount unsure too as it's given by them. We just have to provide supporting docs showing the EDD from the hosp/gynae and the childcare will submit the subsidy application to ECDA for approval. Hope this helps!