Why vaccination is important

Hi parents! Have you heard of the term “herd immunity”? Herd immunity is also known as population immunity. It is achieved through vaccination, in which a population can be protected from a certain virus. This is why vaccination is our responsibility to our society. Hope everyone has their vaccinations updated. #TeamBakuNanay

17 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

fully vaxxed nanay here! hopefully magkaron na din ng vaccine for all age. my baby and I got positive and currently on quarantine, so sana mabakunahan na din mga bata para mild lang symptoms sakanila just in case

VIP Member

True! An unvaccinated child who gets one of these preventable diseases could get very sick or even die, as could other people around the child.

VIP Member

Agree mommy. We really have to take part and be responsible citizens to achieve the herd immunity so that we can go back to our normal lives.

VIP Member

I agree on this ma. Vaccination not only protects our child but also the people around her/him.

VIP Member

Yes, kaya ngayon na hindi pa pwede bakunahan ang anak, kami na munang parents ang waiting.

VIP Member

True mommy. Yan ang ambag naten in pur society right now, to be fully vaccinated.

VIP Member

Super agree with vaccination! And follow up vaccinations or booster shots too.

TapFluencer

Agree mommy. We really need to be responsible to achieve the herd immunity.

VIP Member

Fully vaccinated na buong fam, si baby plan na namin ipavaccine for Flu

VIP Member

yes heard of it na...pero nalinawagan ako lalo. thanks for sharing!